Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bye Amber

Well, our hearts are breaking...Amber's leaving. She's going all the way to Hawaii...Maui...some small town that starts with a "K". We will miss her so much! Amber is so strong and determined. I have no doubt that she will accomplish all she wants. She is truly, unapologetically true to her vision of herself. I have to admire that. That said, there is a dark cloud following me now. Just when she started talking to us again and the relationship was blooming she's gone. I don't know how we'll ever be able to afford to visit her. She's planning to stay at least 2 years and then go to a writer's college in Ohio. I am envious of the adventures she'll have. There have just been too many changes and too much turmoil the last few years. I need a break.

No comments: